thermobloc, termovar mixing valves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kjahnz

Burning Hunk
Oct 14, 2012
Minnesota
I was searching for prices and a supplier, came up frustrated. Does anyone have a link? I seem to have some circulation problems.

View attachment 82292

Attachments

• schem.1.jpg
    schem.1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 275
Also New Horizon Corp has a Danfoss Valve, on ebay check Marc at "Passion for fire and water" search Thermovar.

I am looking for a Thermobac, LK822, p/n 181110, low opening pressure check valve to use in my piping for natural circulation from a wood boiler to a storage tank for a low of power dump zone. Seems that they are all in Europe! and shipping is a killer. Any Suggestions??

I think the premade loading units are the way to go, but I have all the components except the check valve. I could use a brass swing check but I am not sure the tank has the height to open the swing and get the max flow. Any restriction in a natural convection circuit is an issue.

thanks TJ

PS I do Energy Audits in New England
http://thermobuildingservices.com

Tarm MB40 conventional wood boiler, Dedrick Oil Boiler with radiant floor off primary loop and hooking up a 430 gallon steel storage tank

Status
Not open for further replies.