Thermostat for a Pellet Master 1991?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danica3

Nov 12, 2008
Maine
We are reinstalling a pellet stove (Pellet Master) from 1991 or so, but we've lost the manual. The company Clemar Mfg.,was in Mt. Vernon , WA & seems to out of business. We need to get a new thermostat for it but can't find the paperwork & no manuels are online. Any body know anything about these things?

danica3 said:
We are reinstalling a pellet stove (Pellet Master) from 1991 or so, but we've lost the manual. The company Clemar Mfg.,was in Mt. Vernon , WA & seems to out of business. We need to get a new thermostat for it but can't find the paperwork & no manuels are online. Any body know anything about these things?

You can connect any Millvolt or 24 volt stat to the thermostat leads coming out of the back bottom right side of the stove.

Plenty of info about pellet master on our web page and owners manuals are available.

http://www.hearthtools.com/pellet/2000.html

Can you install any 24 volt thermostat on any stove? Which wire connects to which side of thermostat? I have thermostat now that isn't very precise, has red wire and white wire. Not sure which color to which terminal on new thermostat as wires on one I have are not labeled.

jen said:
Can you install any 24 volt thermostat on any stove? Which wire connects to which side of thermostat? I have thermostat now that isn't very precise, has red wire and white wire. Not sure which color to which terminal on new thermostat as wires on one I have are not labeled.

What stove do you have jen?

rap69ri said:
jen said:

I have a Vista Flame by Enviro

jen said:
rap69ri said:
jen said:

I have a Vista Flame by Enviro

Wire polarity dont mater

on the Enviro, avalon, breckwell, Kozy and Pellet master the wire is just a loop they are connected TOGETHER if you are not using a thermostat or remote

so the thermostat is just like a Fancy light switch that connects the loop back together

Status
Not open for further replies.