Thermostat help (pics)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfk4th

Minister of Fire
Feb 8, 2007
NY
Can't seem to figure out how to get this thermostat going, the manual is no help, shame on you Lopi.... :shut:
Here is my set up with pics

This is for my Lopi Berkshire BTW
Also I have the switch to turn on the stove in the "Off" position, I think that part is right when using a thermostat

Does it take while turn off the stove and turn on with a thermostat?

Attachments

• IMG_4707.JPG
    IMG_4707.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 613
  • IMG_4708.JPG
    IMG_4708.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 547
Looks like its hooked wrong on the valve (hard to tell in the pic). You want to be connected to the two marked TH and TH|TP. The TP should only have the thermopile connected.

Basically, connect to the same spots as the switch on the stove itself.

I am NFI gas certified :)

Glad I could help out.

Wood Heat Stoves said:
top and bottom terminal to connect.
i'm very suprised the lopi directions wern't enough, they are the most detailed manuals in the business!!

Well that is true most of the time, but in my manual there was nothing listed for thermostat install :shut: . Everything else is detailed in Lopi which is to be expected from such a great company. I guess there is a chance I may nave missed it but probably not

Status
Not open for further replies.