thermostat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ericjd23

Aug 14, 2015
Mansfield MA
I recently installed a Quadra fire Santa fe in my finished basement and I'm having a problem picking a thermostat. I'm looking to see if there is a wireless thermostat on the market that I would be able to install without running a wire through the walls. I can't simply run a wire to the thermostat because the basement is fully finished and I'm not willing to break down some of the ceiling and walls to run the wire. Is there a thermostat that you guys might recommend?

I have used a couple Skytech remote stats. Ability to put it where you sit is great and can use timer features etc.

Don't listen to Bio. He hasn't a clue..... JOKE JOKE! He is a tremendous resource here and I have personally met him and he was a huge help for me last year.

Dude knows his way around this scene. No doubts there.

I had some of you already LOL! How many of you? My guess is all the old schoolers. Happy pellet and corn burning this coming season everyone. Stay Warm my friends. Thanks Again, Bio. Kids loved those poppers. I should kick you in the nuts though. I'm still finding remnants and pieces of them. Can i get a box for my niece.......>>:ZZZ Nah, never mind. My sister would hunt you down. She's a neat freak. At least she does that well but as a stock broker RUN FORREST RUN!

I have a problem investing with a chic that hasn't seemed to master balancing her check book yet. Series 6,7 etc and can not balance the check book ledger. Scary thought. True fact. My Bro-in-Law handles their finances so she has time to professionally handle everyone else's. LOL!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.