thermostat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phatty

Jan 1, 2010
north east Mass.
ok ive been reading alot of posts on these stoves .i bouight this one used it came with a thermostat it doesnt look like the one on the website also it doesnt seem to work is there a special one for this stove or will anyold one work ? w the stove on 9-9 or any oyjer setting i think when the room reaches the set temp it should go to 1-9? i dont think like others so i might be wrong also it doesnt seem to burn very clean ive tried different pellets and have been changing the settings on the "3" lower buttonsits better but the glass starts out black from start up to grey 1/2 way thru the day. dont mean to beat a dead horse

Status
Not open for further replies.