These new toilets are great

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have an Australian two speed upstairs. It is super miserly with water being designed for the outback. I haven't touched it since it was installed in 2002 and it's never clogged. Well, that's not quite right. Once my son did such a huge log that it bridged the trap. Nothing would make it pass. I got a shingle scrap and handed it to him and told him it was his problem to fix. He performed the surgery laughing all the way and all was well with the next flush.

Reactions: Ashful
Last edited:
Reactions: begreen and Batman
from the get! This thread was in the crapper!

Picture or it never happened? Installed a one piece dual flush Saturday. Need a 8 year old contortionist to secure it. But is super easy to clean. OVE

Attachments

• DSCN0539.JPG
    DSCN0539.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 145
what make/model is it?

what make/model is it?
Don't know the the model but the manufacture is OVE. Got at Menards. So maybe thier web site will have more details. Garbage went out yesterday with box with model.

I've never heard of Ove but it looks like a nice piece of porcelain.

Has two buttons to remove the lid and seat so super easy to clean. Was on sale for $100 after rebate. Always a entire flush. Can't believe it can do it on a gallon of water.

That's a really great deal. Well as long as there are parts 10 yrs from now. Does it use a common flush mechanism?

Status
Not open for further replies.