They found it quick.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
After clearing the trails to the wood stacks I came inside to eat, they found the cleared trails quick.

Attachments

• 100_6616.JPG
    100_6616.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 217
  • 100_6617.JPG
    100_6617.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 208
Just like the moose I see in nh. They probably would like a few apples zap

Reactions: zap
They were out thanking ya for some easy walking zap ;)

Lots of snow at your place eh!!
Yeah, we got it pretty good. What did you get stuck (I was reading your post.)

4 wheeler got hung up and walked back to the house and grabbed the truck,,Guess what else got hung up? ::-) Had to walk back again and grab the tractor :p

Not a single picture cause i was NOT IN THE MOOD!! ;lol plus the camera was back at the house and i was done walking ==c

Still snowing here..You guys?

4 wheeler got hung up and walked back to the house and grabbed the truck,,Guess what else got hung up? ::-) Had to walk back again and grab the tractor :p

Not a single picture cause i was NOT IN THE MOOD!! ;lol plus the camera was back at the house and i was done walking ==c

Still snowing here..You guys?
That sucks, last we looked it was still snowing.

Deer like apples? :oops:

They love em. Only deer we've seen out here was under our apple tree, enjoying a buffet.

Reactions: ScotO
Cool neighbors you have there Zap. Things are starting to get a little tougher for them with all the snow and colder temps staying. We have an apple tree near our house that produces a lot of apples. They love to come to it at night when it starts to drop them.

They just left our place. Should be there soon zap. I think we had 11 tonight.

Reactions: ScotO and zap
Great pics zap. You sure got the snow. I wonder if a buck decided to push over one of zap's perfectly stacked wood piles if he would use something besides a camera to shoot? eek:

Sav, we have 5 & dropping,just kick started the Liberty.

Wishlist, I did have the plow on the Rhino when I went to get wood a few days back, nailed some Ironwood with the plow, still standing thanks to the t-post.

Reactions: wishlist and ScotO
That would be a disaster zap if the ironwood fell over. I wonder if you would post pics if this happened? Hmmmmmmm:oops:

That would be a disaster zap if the ironwood fell over. I wonder if you would post pics if this happened? Hmmmmmmm:oops:
Since I have a rep of not posting to many pictures, no.

Since I have a rep of not posting to many pictures, no.

Now that qualifies as a whole " bunch" of BS! ;)

Nice. High today was around 28 but its gonna get down to single digits by Thursday. I've got reports of some fishable ice on smaller lakes nearby. Snowmobiles are already out on Houghton Lake as well. We don't have as much snow as you do tho.

Reactions: zap
Status
Not open for further replies.