..things I like about my pellet stove...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark M said:
..the sound of the pellets falling down the chute..

my wife warming her cold buns by the fire...

what's yours?
Your wife warming her cold buns by MY fire....hahaha!

My stove is made in the USA, the pellets are made in NH/ME, I get more heat from a the pellet stove than I could with oil...Hoping to get by the winter on 1-1.5 tanks of oil!!!

krooser said:
Mark M said:

what's yours?

LMAO!!! Too funny

Bank said:
My stove is made in the USA, the pellets are made in NH/ME

Now THAT'S funny, too!

krooser said:
Mark M said:

what's yours?

Your wife warming MY cold buns by MY fire... :cheese:

LOL J/K

My house is the warmest it's been in 4 years, have to leave the door open so I can breathe. When i get up in the morning, there's critters hanging around the kitchen that I can have for breakfast. Win, Win situation.

hossthehermit said:
....When i get up in the morning, there's critters hanging around the kitchen that I can have for breakfast. Win, Win situation.

Cat, dog, mice, or rats???? Not exactly my choice for breakfast, but I guess up in the wilds of Maine.................

Thanks guys - in fact my wife does have nice buns - anyone gets near them will deal with the next thing I like - "the smell of napalm in the morning"

Mark M said:
Thanks guys - in fact my wife does have nice buns - anyone gets near them will deal with the next thing I like - "the smell of napalm in the morning"

Ummmmm Napalm and ur wife's buns???????????????????? Should I? I will hold back, for now.

Eric

I like the fact that I can now go out and spend around $5 for a 2009 calendar with pictures I like instead of getting that crappy calender the oil company gives out with the boring pictures!

They usually drop a free one in the mailbox in the fall when they deliver their first load of oil. Somehow I don't think they're going to come by just to drop off the calendar. :)

wilbilt said:
krooser said:
Mark M said:

what's yours?

Your wife warming MY cold buns by MY fire... :cheese:

LOL J/K

I'm still trying to get that visual outta my head...

Status
Not open for further replies.