thinking of a Greenwood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hydronic

Hearth Supporter
Nov 12, 2008
Vermont
I'm looking for an opportunity to talk to a greenwood owner on the east coast. I want to know if they work as advertised, if the ceramic stays intact and holds heat as they claim, if the combustion is as hot and clean as claimed, and does anyone use it with water storage? I'm interested reasons to use or not use water for additional heat storage.

Green said:
I'm looking for an opportunity to talk to a greenwood owner on the east coast. I want to know if they work as advertised, if the ceramic stays intact and holds heat as they claim, if the combustion is as hot and clean as claimed, and does anyone use it with water storage? I'm interested reasons to use or not use water for additional heat storage.

Welcome to the forum. The best way to start is to use the search box and start reading other posts. The greenwood has been covered allot and you should find out quite a bit of information that way. Specific questions are welcomed at anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.