Third and final curing fire in new stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbean

Nov 13, 2013
New Hampshire (southern)
Finally! It's here. No more worrying about our Encore system. The stove people who installed it who were very knowledgeable, said the baffles and damper on the Encore were absolutely warped and showed it to us. Here is a picture of the new Napoleon 1400PL. It already seems so much easier to light and operate.

IMG_2123.JPG

Reactions: gchunter
That looks great. The 1400 should give you years of trouble free service and should be a lot better behaved.

Thanks. The first 2 fires the smell was horrible. Even with fans and our patio door open. This one the smell is really less.

Finally! It's here. No more worrying about our Encore system. The stove people who installed it who were very knowledgeable, said the baffles and damper on the Encore were absolutely warped and showed it to us. Here is a picture of the new Napoleon 1400PL. It already seems so much easier to light and operate.

View attachment 119296

Very nice! I'll bet you guys have favorite spots in front of that baby this year.

Beautiful install! I like the decorative doors (I may be a bit biased though ;lol).

Very nice. We have a new 1100PL and I must say it works great! It took about a weeks worth of evening burns for the smells to go away.:)

Looks really nice, seems to be a good fit.

We have a 1400P and love it. Please let me know if you have any questions for an experienced user.

Status
Not open for further replies.