This cop is an idiot..very sad

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1kzwoman

Minister of Fire
Dec 27, 2013
West near Yellowstone
In the small town of Mills Wyoming there was a police officer lock his partner K9 in a running car with no AC. For 6+ hours. Outside air temps went from 53 to 93 killed the dog. Charged with animal cruelty $750 fine. Outraged is all I can say . Casper Star tribune has full story.

Asshat. They should also fine the heck out of him for leaving the car running for 6+ hrs wasting taxpayer funds. Maybe just lock him in a car for a few hours mid-day.

Killing a K9 officer often carries the same punishment for criminals as killing a cop. If that cop has the ability to make such poor decisions, resulting in the death of his partner, it should be a career ender for him.

All I can say is, "Wow". Yeah, that dumb-head needs to lose his job. Forever. And whatever pension he earned, too!

Nxy had twice the years of service 8 of the officer and was buried in his yard without honors. There are protests on going over all of it.
He pleaded not guilty to animal cruelty.

Willful, knowingly is part of felony type charges..Wyoming DCI is investigating.

I guess he didn't willingly leave her locked in car or know she couldn't get out, or know how long he left her... Yeah if you believe that !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.