This cracks me up (CL)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarAndWood

Minister of Fire
Feb 3, 2008
Syracuse NY
TREE LIMBS (BRIDGEPORT)
Date: 2011-10-18, 5:49PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Had Two Large trees taken down
Need limbs taken away or chipped for mulch

555-555-5555-Larry

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2656767831

Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc.
terms of use
privacy policy
feedback forum

LoL. People will post anything.

"finished roll of TP. need somebody to come take the little cardboard roll for me. Bring scissors or be able to negotiate the plastic holder. Must be Licenced and insured."

Danno77 said:

"finished roll of TP. need somebody to come take the little cardboard roll for me. Bring scissors or be able to negotiate the plastic holder. Must be Licenced and insured."

"Serious inquiries only"

LOL

You know that while we are laughing at this some guy is trying to figure out if he can get off of work early to get his wood chipper over there. People get excited over weird things. (free firewood and pallets for instance)

I saw a similar local ad here...even had a pic of what appeared to be small limbs in a pile. If you wanted them cut smaller, he would be glad to do it for $15! There has been a scarcity of decent free firewood/trees on CL this year for me.

Danno77 said:
You know that while we are laughing at this some guy is trying to figure out if he can get off of work early to get his wood chipper over there. People get excited over weird things. (free firewood and pallets for instance)

You know it. LOL

Danno77 said:
People get excited over weird things. (free firewood and pallets for instance)

uh, what's your point?

What's the point of the whole thread?

Musings of a scrounger in a dry spell.

Danno77 said:

This is an awesome comment. Leave it up to a guy from NJ to crack a TP joke, love it. You have to post this on Craigslist and see the response you get. Priceless...

Yep, if CL were a porta-john it would be overflowing

Time to make room.

pen

Status
Not open for further replies.