This Guy Had a Bad Day

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukem

Minister of Fire
Jan 12, 2010
Indiana
Looks like his mower is ready for the scrap heap.

Attachments

• 2011-09-16_11-32-32_471 (3).jpg
    2011-09-16_11-32-32_471 (3).jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 1,063
wood spliter said:
Its hard for me to see whats wrong. But it looks like a Toro 580 mower. 70,000 give or take a few bucks. So I hope for him its not to broken.

It went up in smoke. Complete loss.

That'll buff right out... :lol:

Hope nobody was hurt!

That danged ethanol. >:-(

That is a whole lot of field to be treating like a lawn.

SolarAndWood said:
That is a whole lot of field to be treating like a lawn.

Probably what he was thinking stting on is kachine with thd voice of his hangy wife telling hm: go mow the lawn !!! Then he tought, man we are broke these days, if ever something happen to my mower, i can t afford buying an other one , Oh wait, that mean I won t have to mow the xang thing ever again, OOOHHH , I am a genius, I ll be sitting on the couch watching tv drinking beer....... And probablly not long after that he was walking to his home telling is ugly wife : Wwwooo, you don, t know what just happen........... :)

lol, good Saturday night Fi-Q?

I was warned about eating too much chili and pork and beans when operating anything with a spark. Tim Taylor "mmm maybe I can get it done faster with jet fuel!"

Status
Not open for further replies.