This guy is good.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasifier

Minister of Fire
Apr 25, 2011
St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
Check out how he changed this song up. This guy is good. IMO that is. Turn the sound up!

Reactions: woodsmaster and pen
I saw him last night with the wifey. Nice rendition, he reminded me of Dave Matthews in his mannerisms though.

I saw him last night with the wifey. Nice rendition, he reminded me of Dave Matthews in his mannerisms though.

He does, some what. I don't know if he was influenced by him or not. If he was, that isn't a bad thing in my book. It will be interesting to see what his future holds. But I think he is good. Here is another of him.

No doubt he knocked it out of the park. "Idol" encourages originality in the artists. He took a well-known song and successfully turned it into another version that will sell. I've taken the wife to see DMB and Billy Joel in concert at the Boston Garden. We like 'em both.

Status
Not open for further replies.