This is a bad day for someone

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there are a lot of chitbags out there. I hate seeing someone lose something to a burglar, just the violation of your personal space and your hard work, that really pisses me off. I hope someone that knows of the crime has the guts and the conscience to turn the dirtball in.

I'm guessing he's willing to give away the flogged 260

Reactions: smokinj
Yep, that really sucks. I hope he gets his saws & they catch the dirtbag. I'd almost like for one of those suckers to try my shop. 75lbs. of otherwise friendly pitbull would probably keep em entertained for a second or two while I fill em full of lead. A C

Reactions: ScotO and smokinj
Been there it sucks don't know which is worse the being violated or that the cops aren't going to try to find who did it. :mad:

Reactions: ScotO and smokinj
Glad I have insurance on mine, but would not think twice about opening fire on anyone carry a 460 with 28 full comp chain in the middle of the night.

Reactions: Thistle
Glad I have insurance on mine, but would not think twice about opening fire on anyone carry a 460 with 28 full comp chain in the middle of the night.

Nor me. Most know how I reacted when a lowlife neighbor was caught stealing $10 of wood from over the fence.Imagine how it'd be if they were caught with something I use to put food on the table & keep the lights on...'

I wouldnt be sitting in this chair right now typing this message that's for sure....

Reactions: smokinj
I am a member of the local cemetery board, our cemetery flooded and our shed that housed our lawn tractor flipped over. Before we could retrieve the tractor someone stole it. A week later I see my neighbor mowing his lawn with it, well let's just say we got it back.

I am a member of the local cemetery board, our cemetery flooded and our shed that housed our lawn tractor flipped over. Before we could retrieve the tractor someone stole it. A week later I see my neighbor mowing his lawn with it, well let's just say we got it back.

i'm guessing your neighbor ain't the brightest fellow in town

Reactions: zap
Hope you broke both his legs!

did he purchase it or......, just wondering

We called the police when it went missing so I let them handle it. He claimed that he found it out in a field after the flood, but luckily I had taken pictures of it in the damaged shed. I don't know what happened when he went to court, I do know he was ordered to pay for the towing, but that never happened. I had the the serial numbers from the frame and the engine, that is the reason we were able to get it back.

Reactions: milleo
Status
Not open for further replies.