This is cool - Small stone cottage in PA farm field perfect for Hobbits.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thistle

Minister of Fire
Dec 16, 2010
Central IA
Reactions: raybonz
I have to hide this post from my hubby, his obsession with LOTR is worse than mine for A Christmas Story. He has the original editions of the book and yells at the TV every time he watches it as the book is different from the movies. He is pondering how they are turning a very short book The Hobbit! Into a full length feature film.

Where we live, the locals call, down in the holler, because its between the slate ridges on the PA side with similar ridges across the river in the NJ side. We joke about living in a Hobbit house because its a bank barn of pointed stone. If he sees these articles, he will want to convert our house to them!

The movies are OK but that house is cool!

Very cool, all it needs is a gaggle of dwarves.

We're going to a sneak preview of the movie in 3 hrs. I probably should have some coffee first. Looks like a long one.

Reactions: raybonz
Status
Not open for further replies.