This is pretty funny

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmountvernon

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2011
SE Mass
Had a guy here today picking up a ton of Trebio's.
He is a salesman for a local pellet mill ( i dont want to name, but we all know)
Said i can get them for free and dont burnem, thats pretty bad

Reactions: smoke show
What's even funnier, people in northern Maine think they're the best thing since sliced bread.

OldMountVernon,

On behalf of all Northern Mainers, I'm pretty sure you can't drop a bomb like this without elaborating. Spill the beans, Chief.

What's even funnier, people in northern Maine think they're the best thing since sliced bread.

I have talked to a few around here that think the same. One lady said they were awesome even! I just couldn't say a word! ::P But hey, On the good side of it is less compatition for us!

Pretty bad when the peeps that are marketing them wouldn't bother to burn em!

Hey ya can get a hell of a lot of heat outta a good reducing fire. A little hard on the burn pot though and you'll have watch the build up in a top feed but them Harman stoves will just eat'em up and spit out the crud.

Status
Not open for further replies.