This just in: Paula Deen caught eating a hamburger

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jags

Moderate Moderator
Staff member
Aug 2, 2006
Northern IL
not unlike Saddam Hussein, Paula has many doubles. She uses them to "throw off" would be assassins and the paparazzi. pretty likely what you saw was a double. the real Paula would never eat a hamburger.... double bacon, butter, triple burger with cream cheese filling maybe, but a regular old hamburger? Color me skeptical.

Typical GMA garbage. That's what needing to constantly have news delivered to us has done.

I don't care how desperate my situation would be, there is no way I would could be the type of "reporter" that could follow around a celeb and wait for them to screw up so that one could tell the world about it. How pitiful.

pen

Well, you know about the diabetes and all-ya? She was under fire for promoting absolute crap lifestyle even before announcing that. I think they should sneak out a stool sample and analyze for the real story (the straight poop, as it were). I will avoid the other joke that goes here.

I suggest the batter fried hamburger at Watch City Brewing, Waltham, MA- and Titan Ale.

Titan ale is a perfect solvent for the fried hamburger, which I assume makes it low calorie and good for you.

Oh the Horror....Demi friggin Moore enters rehab for "Exhaustion" (wink wink)....very top news worthy too...
How many of us regular folk enter rehab for exhaustion?
Pfft...no double Pfft... >:-(

pen said:
...there is no way I would could be the type of "reporter" that could follow around a celeb and wait for them to screw up so that one could tell the world about it...

Oh, I dunno...I agree it's non-news, and I don't give a rat's patootie about this person (never even heard of her before this latest big revelation)...but if someone wanted to pay me to take a 7-day Caribbean cruise just to try and get a photo of her doing something "scandalous" I might even come out of retirement for that kind of "work". %-P

As long as people watch this drivel, they will show it.

I have these fellow employees that constantly gossip about these people on TV show that act like jackasses...complain about their behavior. I ask, "Why do you tune in if it disgusts you so much?" Answer--"Oh, we DON'T watch them on tv, we just follow them." I have no idea what the difference is either, folks.

What's more dangerous these days....eating a cheesburger or going on a cruise? She must have a death wish. :lol:

OR: She slipped on the deck and fell into a cheeseburger

Jack Straw said:
What's more dangerous these days....eating a cheesburger or going on a cruise? She must have a death wish. :lol:

I was ready to book a cruise when that news broke about the ship in Italy.....I passed this time...call me stupid butt...I don't wanna go down that way... :shut: I would rather go down in a plane crash.....maybes...not sure...but pretty sure... :smirk:

hehe...stupid butt...I dunno, I can swim= fighting chance in case the ship goes down. I cannot fly, yet, so I'll opt for the cruise.

"Honorable Society of Respectable Tinfoil Hatspersons" - where do I sign down?????????? Searched on Giggley Googley, can't find the clubhouse .................
Inquiring minds and all that........

hossthehermit said:
"Honorable Society of Respectable Tinfoil Hatspersons" - where do I sign down?????????? Searched on Giggley Googley, can't find the clubhouse .................

Watch out for the initiation rituals. Jeesh. :red:

hossthehermit said:

Somebody needs a hug......ahhh...hoss..
sending out a big digital hug your way buddie.... :)

GAMMA RAY said:
hossthehermit said:

Been one - a - those weeks, GAMMA, what can I say????????? It's been Monday ever since last Wednesday.

hossthehermit said:
GAMMA RAY said:
hossthehermit said:

Been one - a - those weeks, GAMMA, what can I say????????? It's been Monday ever since last Wednesday.

yeah well I know how that goes...I gots a broken foot and I don't even know how it it freakin happened this week....yeah I am pi$$ed off too brotha....broken foot=not good....could be worse....broken leg I guess...dammit. :ahhh:
<hugs>.....

GAMMA RAY said:
Oh the Horror....Demi friggin Moore enters rehab for "Exhaustion" (wink wink)....very top news worthy too...
How many of us regular folk enter rehab for exhaustion?
Pfft...no double Pfft... >:-(

She was hot in that digital movie way back when....as the boss?

Disclosure - yeah, that's the ticket.....

GAMMA RAY said:
hossthehermit said:
GAMMA RAY said:
hossthehermit said:

yeah well I know how that goes...I gots a broken foot and I don't even know how it it freakin happened this week....yeah I am pi$$ed off too brotha....broken foot=not good....could be worse....broken leg I guess...dammit. :ahhh:
<hugs>.....

Some over-aggressive kick-boxing practice? Here's hoping you find the cause- how else to prevent repetition? (Yes, broken leg is bad.)

And a resounding "Meh!" for poor Demi, Paula, and all their gossip-mongers.

Adios Pantalones said:
Titan ale is a perfect solvent for the fried hamburger, which I assume makes it low calorie and good for you.

I have too much respect for you as a chemist to doubt what you claim.

Now... should I fill the fryer with lard or must I use that dreadful canola oil?

I do not know who she is (though her photo looks familiar), nor do I understand why anyone should care that she's eating a cheeseburger...diabetic or otherwise. Its not like she sucked down a couple Hershey bars.

mayhem said:
I do not know who she is (though her photo looks familiar), nor do I understand why anyone should care that she's eating a cheeseburger...diabetic or otherwise. Its not like she sucked down a couple Hershey bars.

She is some sort of TV cook. Apparently she makes a lot of high calorie foods, and made the news because she found out she got diabetes.

firebroad said:
mayhem said:

She is some sort of TV cook. Apparently she makes a lot of high calorie foods, and made the news because she found out she got diabetes.

Yep, she is an old school southern cook on food network. Lard, butter (especially butter), and bacon. Fried this and that with gravy. She came up from virtually nothing, raising two sons and opened a small shop called the Lady and Sons and as they say, the rest is history.

hossthehermit said:

just goes to show you how hard it is to get respect, even when it says respectable in your title. Clubhouse is more a "state of mind" than a place. Think maybe you've already been here...welcome to the club!

All the little pathetic told-you-so nazi health nuts that latch onto every new health fad that comes along with no lives and self esteem are having orgasms because she liked cookijng rich food and took two years to admit she had diabetes , come to terms with it and make some changes.
Like all of a sudden she's supposed to stop cooking and eating great food and start proselytizing eating nothing but cardboard.

billb3 said:
All the little pathetic told-you-so nazi health nuts that latch onto every new health fad that comes along with no lives and self esteem are having orgasms because she liked cookijng rich food and took two years to admit she had diabetes , come to terms with it and make some changes.
Like all of a sudden she's supposed to stop cooking and eating great food and start proselytizing eating nothing but cardboard.

Aces to that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.