This kid is too cute

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Bunyon! Awesome video!

That kid is awesome!
I love how he sticks out his tongue everytime he swings... :lol:

Great vid.... :)

Great to see a little one starting out so young, and he's got a great aim! Reminds me of my daughter, she's almost 7 now but since she was around 4 she helps me split and stack the firewood. Not for a minute or two, sometimes for hours VOLUNTARILY. She gets a well-deserved ice cream cone when she helps me like that! Great vid, infinity......thanks for sharing!

GAMMA RAY said:
That kid is awesome!
I love how he sticks out his tongue everytime he swings... :lol:

Great vid.... :)

But he won't love it. That habit should be broke FAST! I've seen some guys almost bite their tongue off because of that habit.

Cute kid! He sure can swing that bozo hammer pretty well! Unfortunately they tend to lose interest as they grow older.. Enjoy it while you can..

Ray

Something tells me he wont lose interest as he gets older.
He'll be burning just like Papa!

Micah is hired !!!

Not sure I'd abuse my Fiskers like this, though. Though I guess Micah didn't drive that hammer all the way through to the blade of the Fiskers too often.

When he discovers Super Cedars he is gonna smack dad in the head with the hammer.

yooperdave said:
I think he should be commended for his "stick-to-it-tiveness '!!

I'll second that!
He said he was tired but then said no when his dad asks him if he is tired. I love that part, so typical of men.
When my wife says stop and take a break I tell her "I am a machine and never need to stop". :coolsmile:

Oh my, what a cute kid. He reminds me of my grandkids. Makes me very happy! Time with Papa like this, is time never forgotten. :)

This kid is either going to be a lumberjack or professional baseball player, maybe both?

That was incredibly awesome. Memories with my own grandpa are some of my very favorites... glad to see you're giving him some.

I've watched it 5 times and still enjoy it.
My son is 17. He and I have a great relationship.
I have video of him helping me build a deck, putting interior trim up and other stuff.
Great times.

Very cool. The kid has a good eye and great form.

Better not let the "Hillary Police" see this though. Child labor laws and child endangerment laws and all that BS. :bug:

dorkweed said:
Better not let the "Hillary Police" see this though. Child labor laws and child endangerment laws and all that BS. :bug:

Thats funny, thats what my son said.
I say thats half the problem with America. The kids don't want to work. In fact they don't know how to work because they aren't shown how.
It's all about easy money. Get rich quick and sit back and enjoy.
Woops, don't want to take this thread down the wrong road.
Disregard the previous statement!

BrotherBart said:
When he discovers Super Cedars he is gonna smack dad in the head with the hammer.

LMAO!

:lol:

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.