This might be "Sappy".....but...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wood-fan-atic

Minister of Fire
Oct 4, 2010
Long Island, NY
.....But I just wanted to wish you ALL a happy and safe Thanksgiving. I've only been hanging around Hearth.com for a few months now, but you've all been so kind and helpful, and have REALLY made a difference in the way I do things.... so I guess that means you all have had an impact on my life - for the better. I have found you all to be a special breed of caring and helpful people, that utilize what God gives them to the best of their abilities, and give back to others. And to have folks like that in any of our lives , we should all be thankful. Well.... I am! Thanks ,all...and God Bless. :lol: :cheese: :lol:

Oh, and sorry for the "sappy" pun ;-P

Stuffed, and ready to go ,Brutha! :)

wood-fan-atic said:
Stuffed, and ready to go ,Brutha! :)

The wife has started here, pumpkin pie and soon to squash,brown sugar,cream cheese whipped up and cooked in the oven with some steps I missed but it is great!

zap

Attachments

• 100_2027.jpg
    100_2027.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 274
  • 100_2028.jpg
    100_2028.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 280
Those mice look HUNGRY, Zap.

Come on zap, "How to fell a Tree" next to pumpkin pie. You are pushin it now.

Have a great turkey day.

A Happy Thanksgiving to all here also, this has been a great place to hang out and find out I'm not the only one that's nuts about getting enough firewood. I'm trying to figure out right now how am I going to explain to my wife that I want to do some splitting on Thanksgiving morning or maybe I should just make the whole day a family day. Friday for sure :) May you all have a blessed day, plenty of food and football, and cold enough weather to have a nice roaring fire, I'm already looking forward to the leftovers and my annual turkey soup.

Good post and nice sentiments wood-fan-atic; I hope that you and yours have a GREAT day and enjoy it with your family and friends-there's plenty of other times to work with wood-give the little lady a hand be it in the kitchen, washin' dishes, eating way too much or throwing the guests out when they have overstayed their welcome lol....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

wood-fan-atic said:
.....But I just wanted to wish you ALL a happy and safe Thanksgiving. I've only been hanging around Hearth.com for a few months now, but you've all been so kind and helpful, and have REALLY made a difference in the way I do things.... so I guess that means you all have had an impact on my life - for the better. I have found you all to be a special breed of caring and helpful people, that utilize what God gives them to the best of their abilities, and give back to others. And to have folks like that in any of our lives , we should all be thankful. Well.... I am! Thanks ,all...and God Bless. :lol: :cheese: :lol:

Oh, and sorry for the "sappy" pun ;-P

We also wish you and everyone else a Happy Thanksgiving.

If you think it's been good up to now, just want until Christmas!

We are very thankful and also thank you for making us out to be kind and caring folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.