This struck my fancy for today.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slamming tune KC....and great vid....
I am sure some of you guys enjoyed that vid.... ;-) you know...the "bunny" thing...
_
Just saying.... :cheese:

Bunnies..........yeah. Bring em' on, Snow, Playboy or whathave you!

Muther Nature drop these temps, so they can make some SNOW!!!!!!

KC

I have never skied...
I joined the ski club in junior year of HS, only because my boyfriend at the time skied. We broke up before the ski season started, he was seeing my best friend behind my back so I quit >:-( bahstard...got my money back...and never looked back....
I doubt that I would be any good at it anyways...
I am intrigued by it though.... :)

Gamma, you will just be one year older until you try. WHAT could Possibly go wrong?

Wacthed that video quite a few times. Pretty slick, a boatload of A list personalities, and shot in so many locations. Pretty cool.

KC

Freaking "A" !!

I hear they are some of the nicest most grounded guys in the business.

GAMMA RAY said:
I have never skied...

you don't know what you're missing, Gamma... Nothin' like dropping off the summit of an 11,000 ft. peak into an alpine bowl filled with untouched powder snow! :)

Gamma, go do it.

Saw alot of faces I recognized in that video...didn't watch the whole thing so...that song is played to excess here. I suspect I'm supposed to know almost all of the people in the video.

I am so out of the loop, as I have never heard the song nor heard of Nickleback either.

I have skied. After falling down many times, I finally got the hang of it enough to stay upright. I got bored with the kiddie slope and went and tried the novice slope. I went down that hill as fast as I ever want to go without being on wheels passing a semi. All the way down I had visions of searing pain, months in traction, and being encased in plaster of paris streaming through my consciousness. But, as luck would have it, I stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.