This The Correct Aftermarket Convection Blower I would Need?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

R-G

Dec 13, 2012
Central Ct
My blower is heading south for the rest of the winter <> on lower speeds its starting to squeal and sometimes stop for a few seconds. (no where to oil it, its a sealed unit) After doing my sunday stove cleaning it took a 1/2 hour of starting-not working-unplugging-plugging back in to finally get it to work. Works on higher settings when the stove is hot. Have looked around for a replacement and came across an aftermarket piece a lot cheaper than factory would be, it is listed as part number 12146109 (wood heat website pt number) would this be the correct one i would be in need of? Im not familiar enough with the model numbers on all these stoves to be certain im looking at the right part, need a lil help please..............

http://woodheatstoves.com/whitfield...er-market-replacement-p-318.html?cPath=95_225

Are you SURE there aren't any lube ports? They sometimes end up on the underside of the blower:
blower lube ports.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.