This would quite the thing to find...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's crazy

Somebody must have been stealing from that wood pile.

Somebody must have been stealing from that wood pile.

LOL,that was my first thought, too. He "found" it in his driveway.

For years, folks on the firewood forums ILL-ADVISEDLY have talked about putting black powder in logs to "surprise" wood thieves. I never thought of it, but I guess that aerosol can would cause some trouble, too.

Reactions: D8Chumley
Sad indeed. Someone had to be either very ticked off at the guy whose driveway was IED'ed, or has serious mental issues. If the perp is caught he'll likely do serious time in the pen.

It's a variation of the flashlight bomb device. Homeowner walks out to check his mail or get the morning paper and finds a flashlight laying in the drive. He picks it up and flips the switch to see if it works. What happens next is not a pretty picture. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.