Thistle: I owe you a thank you...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefus78

Minister of Fire
Jul 27, 2010
Just Outside Indy
In another thread, you posted a link to a arborist supply house here in my hometown of Indianapolis. I did not even know this place was in town! I placed an order yesterday afternoon. Shipping was cheaper than I could have even drove my little gas saver car to their shop....forget the truck. Anyway, thanks! Saved me from paying the Baileys shipping and waiting for days. According to Fed Ex tracking, I should have my order here in a couple hours! Thats less than 20hrs time from order placement to delivered!

You're welcome,Bocefus. Did you release a new CD yesterday,I heard a couple tracks already,its pretty good.

Yeah we're still big kids here no matter what,lets see your new toys. ;)

You want to talk about some "Gear", then talk about some "Gear". Otherwise, if this is just a Thank-You card and a feel-good group hug, it's gonna slide on over into the Inglenook.

they have some pretty good prices on rope.

Ahhh, the gear. Kinda forgot that part. I picked up a couple 28" full comp oregon chains for the 066 since I only had 1 and it was a full skip. Oh, and a dozen of files. Got all that shipped for less than the dealer wants for 1 stihl 28" chain. Speaking of rope, I do need to look at a bullline. I need to wait for the wallet to get a little fatter for that however.

BTW, no cd release from me. I haven't even heard a track from it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.