Thought you guys would enjoy this...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2011
SW Michigan
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/zip/2873169001.html

I have about 75 trees that were cut at the base and stacked whole. Most are locust, with some cherry and maple. Range from about 10" in diameter to 40" in diameter. Great for fire wood. You can have some or all if you can cut and haul from my location. Must clean up any mess you make.

No time and no viable place to put it right now, but boy this could be great for someone if they are close enough.

That's about a half an hour from me, I've got sources closer but it is very tempting!
Thanks Wilson

For sure somebody should jump on this one!

Wish I was closer. I could use free wood.

Just drive that green monster over to Grand Rapids and get you some wood wingsfan!

The one in my avatar is not mine, It is a borrowed pic that I thought would represent michigan winters around here. But this year, that machine would be a little overkill I guess.

I'm surprised nobody else from West Michigan has chimed in on this one.
Tons of folks around here burning.

We have someone named "Wood Row Wilson" now that is maybe the best name ever :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.