Thoughts on any/all?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT= green team = good, but not for the price lowes wants for them these days
GS = green supreme = re-bagged newp (new England wood pellets) = ..... i'll be nice and say 'do a search to see how others (dis) like them'
GTS = a dodge viper?

Reactions: newbieinCT
GT= green team = good, but not for the price lowes wants for them these days
GS = green supreme = re-bagged newp (new England wood pellets) = ..... i'll be nice and say 'do a search to see how others (dis) like them'
GTS = a dodge viper?

Ahh...that explains my confusion. I was seeing mixed reviews when I saw them as the same company..now it makes more sense. GTS...made me giggle. ;)

Why do I have to explain what I meant when it was so obvious.....here was the contents of the post I was referring to, and my response:

"barefoot, lignetics, dry creek, timber heat, all the rest (junk) in that order.
I agree, although the PTL are decent and made by Lignetics too. The rest, as has been said....JUNK."

Understand now?? "the rest" was referring to Infernos, GS, NEWP, Instant Heat.........DUH.

Learn to read and comprehend a sentence.

well, first of all, let me apologize for lacking the obvious genius intellect which you seem to admire so much in yourself.....and STILL don't agree with your OPINION (and frankly, its nothing more than that, your OPINION), but as said before, I DO NOT agree that Infernal = Green Supreme = NEWP. How can I say this any other way.......maybe you can simplify it more? Maybe we don't agree as to what is junk? But thank you very much for making it obvious......perhaps, tho, I submit that your obvious provocative sarcasm and denigration isn't very conducive to proving your point.

I can feel the love on the forum today.

Just picked up my first ton! Went with Prestos from queensbury ny lowes. Paid $190 after $25 coupon and 5% off for using my lowes card. May pick up another ton this afternoon since I will need a total of 4. Still thinking I will go with barefoots for the other 2 at $255 per ton.

That's a great price for the PTL's and I would agree with you to get the BF at 255/ton is great. Pretty much the same stash I have,except I have a mix of PTLs and Timber Heat which appear to be the same. Oh..pics or it didn't happen!

Burn Baby Burn:cool::cool:

That's a great price for the PTL's and I would agree with you to get the BF at 255/ton is great. Pretty much the same stash I have,except I have a mix of PTLs and Timber Heat which appear to be the same. Oh..pics or it didn't happen!

image.jpg

Nice!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.