Thoughts on Jotul F600 or Woodstock Progress Hybrid?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tight house at high elevation... any concerns with weak draft? What's the chimney height? Is their an outside air kit in the plans?

Good to know! A Lopi salesman had told me it would be standard equipment. Perhaps they changed that policy after releasing the stove, and getting less than glowing feedback on it.
After looking at their video of the Green Start,,, Looks like the stove ashes will pack into the Green Start hole and that will be the end of it working.. unless you vacuum or dig the ashes all back out.. Just wondering. Myself I wouldn't even get that feature,,, how often do you really restart your stove... My Fireview has been running for months without a restart,, just always having coals to light off again.

Status
Not open for further replies.