Thread about Stihl from another forum

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatbedford

Minister of Fire
Mar 17, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I have always been able to get 10 percent off on a stihl sometimes even better on a trade...and price point on the big 3-pro saws seem to keep getting tighter and tighter..

Well according to the guys on that forum my Stihl chainsaws and Kubota tractor are complete junk. I guess I should just throw them away and start over. :-S

peterc38 said:
Well according to the guys on that forum my Stihl chainsaws and Kubota tractor are complete junk. I guess I should just throw them away and start over. :-S

lmao if you throw, throw my way

smokinjay said:
I have always been able to get 10 percent off on a stihl sometimes even better on a trade...and price point on the big 3-pro saws seem to keep getting tighter and tighter..
Our local dealer was exactly like the first post on the thread. Not even a free extra chain or a hat if you bought a saw. Notice the past tense as he closed his doors last summer. Also now I know why the dealer by work carries no saws in stock , you have to order them. He has some demo saws but nothing new, chainsaw are only part of his business.

They mostly seem to like Stihl except for the guy who's uncle sells shindawas.
and both Kubota and Stihl are screwing their dealers on warranty work,

Status
Not open for further replies.