thru the wall chimmney set up.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnytugs1

Hearth Supporter
i'm going to be installing that timberline wood stove i posted on the other site. i was wondering if anyone know's who makes a decent stainless 8" chimmney (B pipe) to go thru the wall and vertical to the roof? maybe economically friendly?
thanks
john
p.s. i got in by registering using internet explorer then switching to aol.

John better not use B vent that is for Gas will not stand up to the temps produced by the wood stove

Lowes and Menards sell them. We just got all of ours there. They have everything that you need there.But it won't be cheap.

Krista

The 2 brands I've seen most are Slekirk and Simpson.
I bought a 6" class A chimney + dbl. wall interior pipe online. It cost @ $1200.
Hopefully your clearances may allow you to use single wall inside because it's cheaper and the box stores likely don't carry the double wall.
Another option is a plumbing/heating supply house.

LOL !

Status
Not open for further replies.