Thunder boomer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogwildz

Minister of Fire
Getting first thunder boomer of the new year here. Enough moisture already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hogwildz said:
Getting first thunder boomer of the new year here. Enough moisture already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out here that's a Summer phenomenon. Damn, you went from winter to Monsoon season? Big bummer. Of course those electrically charged storms make the lawn really green. Leads to that frequent mower miles. Isn't weather grand?

I heard them before you did, just outside of Pittsburgh. I'd like a few more weeks of chilly weather so I can get all my wood in for next year.

We've been getting a lot of rain lately. I really need it to dry out; a friend and I have a few standing dead oak trees to take down and the water is making them impossible to get to.

We had just a few rumbles as I was falling asleep last night. Go some rain to go along with them too.

BUT they're talking about snow make home this weekend and monday. Go figure.

I think i'm going to sling that aspen into place for a few test fires

Status
Not open for further replies.