ThunderSnow

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had it a few times this winter. Yesterday 6" snow, then warmed up. Today, so far another 6". 3-5" more forecast for tonight.

This happened to me in a blizzard in Seattle. Damndest thing it was. Here I am driving, just hoping to maintain traction and suddenly I am blinded in a whiteout lightning flash. That was the first time I had experienced lightning and snow in spite of growing up back east. It took me a moment to figure out what the heck was going on.

I'm ready for winter to come back to central Ohio. We had some thunderstorms in the last couple days and a few days now of ~50F weather.

I just got my stove in! I want cold dag nabbit!!!

-SF

Enjoy it. Now that we are getting rid of it, it's your turn. Have fun...

Attachments

• Drifting Endlessly 001 small.jpg
    Drifting Endlessly 001 small.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 211
Status
Not open for further replies.