Tidy Timbers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmiraglia

Nov 26, 2007
Philadelphia
Just when you thought they ran out of names for pellet brands. Most posts on here say these are not good. I just happened to buy 3 bags today and will test them out. Anyone have a good experience with these?

tmiraglia said:
Just when you thought they ran out of names for pellet brands. Most posts on here say these are not good. I just happened to buy 3 bags today and will test them out. Anyone have a good experience with these?
I saw these at the HD the other day, thought about picking up a couple to try. But didnt
Let me know how you like them!

So far they seem fine. I've only burned one bag but no problems. Very few fines in the bag. Average amount of ash. I have a Harman Accentra which seems to burn a variety of pellets pretty well.

I got some from Home Depot. One bag though, minimal issues. Bag was clean. They seemed to have a little mre ash than some of the others Ive tried but nt enough to make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.