New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) Tilton, NH - Home Depot- Fireside Ultra

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MellieNH

Jan 12, 2010
Lakes Region NH
Hello,

FYI Tilton Home Depot- has Fireside Ultra for $259 a ton. The manager told me that is all they are carrying as of now. I ordered 4 ton and got free delivery. I'm not sure what the minimum is for free delivery.

Delivery is great with one of those truck mounted forklifts so they can put them where you want them (within reason of course!)

They also use a private company to deliver at least in my area. So this is all this guy does is deliver stuff.

That's about it.

MellieB

Yes they are! I tried to get them last year but they wouldn't let me choose which one I wanted at HD. It is their only brand this year so that made me pretty happy!

Now that I got them the temps are rising! Go figure, but the cold will be here soon enough.

I like FSU's. The Concord HD had a sign up a couple of weeks ago that delivery was free for orders of at least 4 tons. Don't know if they are carrying any other pellets.

Two years ago I ordered 4 tons from the Home Depot in Londonderry. The driver refused to put them in the garage and dropped the first of them in the driveway. I told him to take them away the order is cancelled and called Lowe's.

Status
Not open for further replies.