Timberline (no hook)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THANKS for all your help!!! But after alot of thought it is up for sale. It is listed under for sale. Have a great week and good cutting!
Don

THANKS for all your help!!! But after alot of thought it is up for sale. It is listed under for sale. Have a great week and good cutting!
Don
Sorry to hear that you didn't get on with yours . But then sometimes that happens . I've heard great reviews on the Granberg jig . But I just never could get along with it . I do however keep an assortment of sharpening thingies ..... Stihl , pferd ,husqvarna ,file o plate . It's not an obsession , just a hobby . If I buy a Silvey , then it's an obsession !:)

Reactions: n6crv
Don

I read your ad, and see you have another issue. If you change your mind, I get over that way occasionally, and I could help you make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.