Timbersmart energy logs

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they were a canada only thing but I found some locally, I have attached pictures.

Attachments

• WP_20151012_14_45_11_Pro.jpg
    WP_20151012_14_45_11_Pro.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 123
  • WP_20151012_14_45_39_Pro.jpg
    WP_20151012_14_45_39_Pro.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 128
How heavy are they for each piece?

They look identical to Envi-8 blocks. Probably the same machine making them. Although the quality heavily depends on where they are getting the sawdust from.

Yeah most of those products are made by a RUF Briquetter with what appears to be different "options" selected for the exact piston/cylinder sizes. They have those "rounded" edges.

About 3 pounds.
Nice, similar to biobricks/liberty bricks/woodbrickfuel but slightly larger. I think that size is a good compromise - usually possible to start a stove with several of those close together.

Status
Not open for further replies.