timberwolf 2200

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

george2c

Dec 1, 2011
SWPA
Well I am thinking about going with this stove for my 800 sq ft. pole building. I have a local dealer who reccomended it as being a good stove. I was just looking to see if anyone has one and if they like it? Will this do ok for me or should I buy A better quality stove. Thanks

Welcome to the forum George.

I have no experience with this stove but just wanted to welcome you and wish you good luck. 800 sq ft should not be hard to heat but much will depend upon the height of the building; that is, looking at cubic feet to heat.

Well I am thinking about going with this stove for my 800 sq ft. pole building. I have a local dealer who reccomended it as being a good stove. I was just looking to see if anyone has one and if they like it? Will this do ok for me or should I buy A better quality stove. Thanks
I didn't see the previous part of the thread, but what stove were you referring too? And, with your pole building, what heights are you talking about?

I didn't see the previous part of the thread, but what stove were you referring too? And, with your pole building, what heights are you talking about?
The stove name is in the title: Timberwolf 2200

Status
Not open for further replies.