Time for a chuckle

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Krabappel

Minister of Fire
Jan 31, 2010
Blue Ridge Mountains NC
Feel free to add yours

Attachments

• 382001_328944710455439_100000197377499_1676841_383180670_n.jpg
    382001_328944710455439_100000197377499_1676841_383180670_n.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 459
~*~Kathleen~*~ said:
Feel free to add yours

#23 should be testicular, not tentacular. Hey, I can't help it, I'm a guy.

How did you know I was still laughing? Hey, I can't help it . . . :lol:

#5....I friggin hate folding those fitted sheets dammit...it's just stupid so I kinda just mush it together..

#11..I find my mood and work production for the day is directly proportional to how well my morning fire starts... :smirk:

#19..I am very familiar with this one..Mr Gamma thinks I really could give a damn about chit like how he is replacing the fuel pump on his truck, he had me under the hood the other nite showing me crap. >:-(
sometimes he draws diagrams....god I hate that...
He is gonna be installing an electric water heater soon....I don't wanna learn how to do it dammit... :shut: Just put it in and shut up already... :lol:

Funny stuff Kat....funny stuff... :lol:

What the #$@&*! is a fitted sheet?

GAMMA RAY said:
#5....I friggin hate folding those fitted sheets dammit...it's just stupid so I kinda just mush it together..

#11..I find my mood and work production for the day is directly proportional to how well my morning fire starts... :smirk:

#19..I am very familiar with this one..Mr Gamma thinks I really could give a damn about chit like how he is replacing the fuel pump on his truck, he had me under the hood the other nite showing me crap. >:-(
sometimes he draws diagrams....god I hate that...
He is gonna be installing an electric water heater soon....I don't wanna learn how to do it dammit... :shut: Just put it in and shut up already... :lol:

Funny stuff Kat....funny stuff... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are a hoot!

My wife doesn't let me fold the laundry . . . fitted sheets, flat sheets (or whatever the heck they're called), T-shirts, pants . . . heck she says I don't even do the socks right . . . how the heck can you mess up folding socks? It's all good though . . . usually I wash them and either hang the clothes on the line or put them in a dryer . . . and she has trained me to pull the uniforms out right away and put them on hangers to avoid wrinkles.

firefighterjake said:
My wife doesn't let me fold the laundry . . . fitted sheets, flat sheets (or whatever the heck they're called), T-shirts, pants . . . heck she says I don't even do the socks right . . . how the heck can you mess up folding socks? It's all good though . . . usually I wash them and either hang the clothes on the line or put them in a dryer . . . and she has trained me to pull the uniforms out right away and put them on hangers to avoid wrinkles.
And we firefighters know the value of training! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.