Time to burn

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EastMtn

Burning Hunk
May 19, 2013
Storm came in while I was out on a bike ride and I got drenched. I got home, looked up at the thermometer and that frown turned upside down. It read 59 deg outside, 66 deg inside. Pics below of Sveva's first burn. 1 beer down and countless more to go.
005.JPG 004.JPG

Reactions: jtakeman
Nice looking stove, and that's hard to say from a guy who likes square cast iron boxes.

I like your stove and your pellet venting! :)

Nice looking stove, and that's hard to say from a guy who likes square cast iron boxes.
Thanks. I know it's hard for the square casty's to turn away from tried and true so I'll take what I can get on the atta boys.
A repeat of day one expected today with one exception. I watched the weather forecast and plan on getting back before the next round of water dumps on me. ;)

Great fire!
Is that a UPS sitting next to it?? Details pls

Great fire!
Is that a UPS sitting next to it?? Details pls
Thanks, and yes that is a UPS made by APC. SMART 1500. 980A 1500VA.
AT 200W output it has 84min runtime. 139min at 125W output.
It provides a pure sine wave. Hot swappable batteries, intelligent battery management. Too many features to list.

Status
Not open for further replies.