Time to show your wood haulers for the 2008-09 season

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heem said:
ccwhite said:
Hey!!! Some guy with a white jeep and a trailer stole my wheelbarrow!!! LOL

don't worry, I got his plate.
If that's a vanity plate, the thief was a single white male.

Here is my Wood Hauler taking a break after a hard days work,

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 847
He hauls me and the wood....the bf that is, not the Suzuki :)

thumbup.jpg

Yamaha_gurl said:

thumbup.jpg

that can't be you .. on the back of that bike..... it just can't be

iceman said:

It is, 100% swear. You can see in the pic that my leathers are blue, and in my avitar they are black...dyed them. It's fun on the back, he wasn't even going very fast either way, that was an old bike...and slow.

Love the depression/recession, what ya can buy today.?? for under 10K

This will be my wood scrounging vehicle. hmmm.??

Cost= the whole ball of wax--ac,fog lights,auto tran. bed. liner and on and on.

Cept-she is so prettry, I don`t know that I want to do any scrounging in this thing?

This babe cost less than 10k and has less than 28k for milage. and as a Canadian== I am damn proud to have bought a vehicle that was produced in the Twin cities--USA..

Damn fine Ford Ranger as far as I am concerned.!!

Attachments

• big screen 010.jpg
    big screen 010.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 881
  • big screen 010.jpg
    big screen 010.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 874
That's a nice looking truck !!

sonnyinbc said:
This will be my wood scrounging vehicle. hmmm.??

Cept-she is so prettry, I don`t know that I want to do any scrounging in this thing?

This babe cost less than 10k and has less than 28k for milage. and as a Canadian== I am damn proud to have bought a vehicle that was produced in the Twin cities--USA..

Damn fine Ford Ranger as far as I am concerned.!!

Get 'em while they're still around! I live about a mile from the factory, as the crow flies. They announced the plant closure a couple years ago, but keep extending production; expensive gasoline extended the production life of the lil' trucks.

I just sold my 99. It was starting to have some electrical issues; plus we have a 2nd child on the way.

My wood hauler is now a subaru wagon & 4x8 trailer.

Yamaha_gurl said:
iceman said:

It is, 100% swear. You can see in the pic that my leathers are blue, and in my avitar they are black...dyed them. It's fun on the back, he wasn't even going very fast either way, that was an old bike...and slow.

wow...... wow........
the pic is amazing who ever took did a great job!!
and you 2 look like you are racing professionally.....
AND a woman that loves bikes... and burns wood!!! most guys on here if they said i want a bike would get an earful!! you would say no thats to slow!!!! YEAH!!!!! GOD BLESS THE 2 OF YOU!!!!

struggle said:
madrone said:
Sometimes just the trunk of a 2000 Ford Focus.

That made me laugh as we have a Dodge Neon but have yet to carry wood in it.

Here- Here ! Rock on ! I stack it in the trunk of my "eco-car" a 97 Geo Metro (39mpg). Of course thats not how I get the bulk of my wood, but sometimes ya gotta Grab n' Go - right ?

iceman said:
Yamaha_gurl said:

thumbup.jpg

Well of course it can be her ! Why wouldn't it be her ? Why do you guys doubt that attractive women burn wood and do active things and yes . . are here on this website ! ! ! !

Good to hear from you Leaf, thought you had turned.

The biker girl photo was questioned because not only must YG be into race bikes, she must also be a girl, she must also be an attractive girl, and she must have an excellent photographer, and she must burn wood, and she must be a wood burning enthusiast. That eliminates the huge majority of the population.

I have raced off road bikes with maybe one attractive girl in the last 10 years. No photos and no wood burning. She rode a two stroke!

leaf4952 said:
Guess some of us girls are just born lucky.

I have never - ever - questioned that! :)

Highbeam said:
The biker girl photo was questioned because not only must YG be into race bikes, she must also be a girl, she must also be an attractive girl, and she must have an excellent photographer, and she must burn wood, and she must be a wood burning enthusiast. That eliminates the huge majority of the population.

I have raced off road bikes with maybe one attractive girl in the last 10 years. No photos and no wood burning. She rode a two stroke!

I don't have a photographer, just some dude that was taking pics...lol. And yes, I am the girlest tomboy ever! lol

24 yr old trike, rotted plywood trailer, two feet and a heart beat

chunkyal said:
24 yr old trike, rotted plywood trailer, two feet and a heart beat
My heart goes out to you. Sometimes I feel like the worlds beatin down on me when I know I gotta do it. I'm old, I'm sick with God knows what, I'm tired, no substantial help. But when I get that bit done that I gotta do...I somehow feel better than if I'd just walked in the house & turned on the electric & worried about the bill. The work keeps my body going...keeps it juiced and running...I believe. To stop & take the easy path would be to lay down & die. I will be 50yrs old next month. I don't look it, feel it, or act like it. I attribute that to my tenacity & determination. Traits you need to be a real woodburner.

Status
Not open for further replies.