Tiny house trailer vs camper trailer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the time comes ill be buying either a large pull behind camper or a motor home. I have no desire to reinvent the wheel. Other than to figure out where the wood stove will go and to construct a nice bar, IM sure the DJ system will have to be included as well.

Reactions: DevilsBrew
Hey its got a wood stove .whats not to like.

Yes, and one split will heat it for three weeks. Anything more than a Super Cedar in that stove is gonna heat you outta there.

Reactions: hobbyheater
Ha! A Jotul! I'm kinda tempted.

little house (1).jpg

Picture taken in 1988 12' X 8' with two bunk beds, table and a trash burner for heat. Truck burned too much gas to be practical.

little house (2).jpg

On the highway.

little house (3).jpg

House was on a sleigh made from 8' X 8' so it could be dragged on or off at the railway loading ramp. It was unsuccessful ==c as a camper and became our daughters' play house. :)

A snowboarders tiny house off the grid.

Reactions: Vic99
For me, simple is better. Small Coleman pop-up. Stay away from the plastic roofs if you go that route, and throw some tyvek super tape drown the top seam and you're good to go. Hit a forum and research first

Status
Not open for further replies.