Tip on finding wood...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanBrown3D

Hearth Supporter
Oct 16, 2006
Princeton, NJ
I joined my local FreeCycle group (mine is a yahoo group), and posted that I was looking for piles of wood left outside peoples houses or on local work sites. So far I've had several sitings reported by some very nice people. Already I have found a huge pile of wood this way.

I plan to continue to post this way as a reminder, maybe once a month. Check out your local FreeCycle club. Try yahoo groups to start with.

Cheers

Dean

Dean I find it hard to read your messages because Im too busy watching to the left of my monitor

BTW thanks for the tip about file format conversion when I did the VC tour video

Watching left of the monitor reminds me of a Jerry Stienfeild show where Kramer accidently got the wrong licence plates assman

I can find nice sized rounds from the town I live in, but in addition to freecycle, your local Craigslist will publicize free firewood too. Or simply word of mouth after the latest wind storm. I have leads on a bunch of trees friends have offered me that I have to get around to collecting soon..

jay

I too am distracted by the great ass shots. They seem to be of the same ass. I hope you you know this woman.

oh yeah, good tip :)

wahoowad said:
oh yeah, good tip :)

What tip?

BTW, ever google great ass

Status
Not open for further replies.