Tips as I set up my storage?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

birdman27

Sep 27, 2012
I have not been on this forum for a year or two? I have a Tarm Solo 40. Have used it for 4 years without storage. Have an oil fired boiler as backup. Have a 500 gallon propane tank ready to go for storage. I think its ready anyhow. I have it modified and the plumber says its good to go. Any tips before he dives in ?

It's a bit challenging to provide insight without really knowing what you're doing and how you want it to operate in the end. Hook us up with more detail. Perhaps a sketch of your plumbing setup?

It's a bit challenging to provide insight without really knowing what you're doing and how you want it to operate in the end. Hook us up with more detail. Perhaps a sketch of your plumbing setup?
Would like to know also what mixing valve you are using and how your heat load are connected to your storage tank.
Cheers
Trex83

Status
Not open for further replies.