TIRED OF THE COLD

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranee

Nov 1, 2008
seattle, wa
HAVE A WHITFIELD LEGEND WP1 THE START SWITCH FOR THE FUEL BROKE AND THE DEALER SAYS ITS TO OLD CAN'T GET THE PART ANYMORE BEEN WITH OUT FOR 2YRS AND TIRED OF THE HIGH ELECTRIC BILLS CAN'T WE DO SOME THING TO BY PASS THE SWITCH OR GET A PART. HELP ME I'M TIRED OF BEING IN THE COLD.

Ranee, you don't have to shout. We can read lower case just fine. I googled Whitfield Legend wp1 and found quite a few sources for parts. Apparently your dealer doesn't offer good service or doesn't care. If for some reason you truly can't find a part, e-mail me at [email protected] and I will reverse engineer a solution for you.

Maybe she is also ticked because wood heat is so much simpler. And she is wondering, wondering? Nice and toasty here, 84 downstairs and 78 upstairs. Power goes out=so what? my 3 cents worth.

Panhandler said:
The name, maybe?

Ranee? Never heard that as a persons name before.

Maybe people are reading it wrong and
seeing Rene' instead?

zeta said:
Panhandler said:
The name, maybe?

seeing Rene' instead?

There is a woman at the local CVS that spells it that way. I think she used to frequent a drinking establishment that I knew well about 30 years ago. Dang, I feel old.

that is the stupidest thing ever. email/typing etiquette. upper case/lowercase, doesnt matter to me. I just love our society.....:(

Adirondackwoodburner said:
that is the stupidest thing ever. email/typing etiquette. upper case/lowercase, doesnt matter to me. I just love our society.....:(

I agree 100%. However, let me see just one spelling mistake and ....

BubbRubb said:

I agree 100%. However, let me see just one spelling mistake and ....

TiEp On FoNiCs WeRkEd FeR mE

Maybe Ranee is a take-off for Mt. Ranier?

zeta said:
Panhandler said:
The name, maybe?

seeing Rene' instead?

My Wife's name is Renee and i now two other women with that name, same spelling.

Sorry to so overstep my bounds. I was told that ALL CAPS is considered yelling on the internet. I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone, and from what I can see, I am the only one in this thread that responded to the posted question.

Status
Not open for further replies.