Today I am thankful for Ibuprofen!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallace

Oct 8, 2011
Prescott, AZ
Yesterday my son and I went out and cut several decent size shaggy bark junipers and one big alligator juniper. All were dead and dry! At 9:30 lastnight I stacked the last split. I am pretty sure that every joint in my body is pissed off at me!

Just be thankful you can still do that.

The last time I tried something like that I was laying in bed for 2 days popping tramadol and robaxim like it was candy.

Wallace said:
Yesterday my son and I went out and cut several decent size shaggy bark junipers and one big alligator juniper. All were dead and dry! At 9:30 lastnight I stacked the last split. I am pretty sure that every joint in my body is pissed off at me!

In Canada they would take a few 222's with some beer, makes everything feel great. :grrr:

zap

Wallace, I'd like to tell you it gets easier as you age, but I'd be lying.

I keep a small bottle in the "Saw tool box". ;)
Tip: Take 2 before you head out & save a bit of the "reminder pain"

The next evolutionary step for mankind should be an internal pouch of Ibuprofen...secreted as needed. Great stuff!

Heck, I wanna see pics of the wood and terrain (I miss AZ). I hear you on the pain, getting out of the car after cutting last weekend, took a few strides to get my normal walk back!

Status
Not open for further replies.