Today picture Unbelievable

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I been meaning to take a picture for a long time. Got to admit the guy/gal did match the roof pitch Rumor has it , the next door neighbor is a member of BI , so he aimed his flue right at her. Or the guy wanted to confuse the inspector figuring out the 10/2/3/ height code.. Plus he may be a little short on verticle height if one can count 45 degrees as verticle. I wonder what he burns I did not see a wood pile there either?

Garage sure looks ATTACHED to me!

earthharvester said:
Elk I think his ladder might still be there.

looks like and I hope this is so the mudd season has dissipated a bit so you and craig should be set to get into your work.

Tell craig we can goggle earth and spot the ladder on his roof..

HEY saw a bald Eagle yesterday at the state school fields. Don't remember ever
seeing them around here before. My daughter has spoted a Black Bear familly in Plainvile.

We never had Bears around here Lots and lots of wild turkey around now as well

elkimmeg said:
I wonder what he burns I did not see a wood pile there either?

I thought that was a wood pile with a chimney poking up through the top.....

Status
Not open for further replies.