Today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure who I feel worse for, you or Emma. Please give her a scratch behind the ears for me.

Sorry to hear that loon...

It's amazing how much a part of the family pets become. Makes me feel like a damn fool for getting so upset when these things have to happen.

Very sorry to hear.

pen

Loon; glad that Emma and you are out & about. That tree looks like a sugar maple.

zap

zapny said:
Loon; glad that Emma and you are out & about. That tree looks like a sugar maple.

zap

I second that, and that snake looks like a garter snake

things keep changing around here..but for the better i guess ;-) went down to my buddy's sons farm today and come to find out there are around 300/400 standing dead Ash trees of all sizes. he is kinda thinking about EAB like zap mentioned earlier? but we dont know?

anyways, the tractors and saws will be heading down tomorrow if it aint storming?? :cheese:

loon

DSC09967-1.jpg

DSC09972-2-1.jpg

Sorry Loon, I just saw this. I too have really enjoyed the pictures of your buddies. Mine are Maggie and Oggie I lost my Maggie last year. I know there are not words to heal your pain, but I have felt that pain and wish I could take it away. They are such good friends. I guess it is the price we pay for all they give us. Take care

Loon- Very sorry to hear of your loss. They leave a hole dont they. I lost all three of my buddies in the span of three years. Cat 06 11yrs/ Shepard 07 12yrs/ Collie 08 15yrs... Huge part of my family gone...

God Speed Murph

Looks like we will be dealing with that if it's not here already.

zap

loon said:
started yesterday after the rain and there are alot more tree's than i thought :cheese:

DSC09983-2-1.jpg

Looks like a good size to make some headway with. Should pile up pretty quick. Too bad I couldn't get my top processor down there.

loon said:
started yesterday after the rain and there are alot more tree's than i thought :cheese:

DSC09983-2-1.jpg

Nice work Loon, is that double wall pipe on that tractor. :snake:

zap

:lol: was waiting for that zap! the bottom of it leaks and boy-oh-boy it gags the crap outta ya :coolgrin:

me and Emma were on a roll today but it got dark :coolsmile:

loon

DSC00004-1.jpg

Nice picture Loon, how is everyone doing?

zap

everything is fine here zap,but Emma is having a bit of a time getting used to the stiff clutch in the tractor :p

Glad to hear that, tell Emma that clutch will loosen up with time.

zap

will do zap ;-) here we are cutting up some of that dead ash after the storm today, and here she is playing with a new buddy the other day :cheese:

DSC09814-1.jpg

DSC09911-1-1.jpg

Get ready loon, better wood cuttin weather is about to hit tomorrow. May even have to fire up the stove tomorrow night. Who won the stare-down?

loon said:
same here rotti..and as for the stand off ..she missed :p

DSC09905-1.jpg

Awesome picture.................................love the expression on her face!!

loon said:
will do zap ;-) here we are cutting up some of that dead ash after the storm today, and here she is playing with a new buddy the other day :cheese:

DSC09814-1.jpg

DSC09911-1-1.jpg

Cool picture Loon. When it has rained today it came down hard. Like Rotti said it looks like some cooler weather coming in.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.