Today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zapny said:
loon said:
will do zap ;-) here we are cutting up some of that dead ash after the storm today, and here she is playing with a new buddy the other day :cheese:

DSC09814-1.jpg

DSC09911-1-1.jpg

Cool picture Loon. When it has rained today it came down hard. Like Rotti said it looks like some cooler weather coming in.

e front
zap

Only problem sounds like heavy NW wind all day temp supposed to drop to 40 by afternoon. Could be a bad chiquot day

loon said:
Murphy didnt teach her this guy's :lol:

DSC09873-1-1.jpg

DSC07270-2.jpg

First picture looks like the tree rat is givin Emma the "where what for.........." 1st class pictures

loon said:
Murphy didnt teach her this guy's :lol:

DSC09873-1-1.jpg

DSC07270-2.jpg

They(picture) don't get any better then that.

zap

tfdchief said:
That picture should win some kind of contest! Priceless!!!

I agree, Ive never seen anything like it, its a riot :lol:

got a trailer full so far today and man is it ever miserable here ;-P

DSC09859-1.jpg

thanks guys ;-) and i think they actually did some smooching the other day :cheese:

DSC09874-1.jpg

Nice to see that Emma has a new friend. Those pictures are incredible!

loon said:

DSC09859-1.jpg

thanks guys ;-) and i think they actually did some smooching the other day :cheese:

DSC09874-1.jpg

Glad to hear you got some wood. I'm stuck @ work all week end so all I can do is feed the stove when I get home. Lovin those pictures, thats awesome.......

loon said:

DSC09859-1.jpg

DSC09874-1.jpg

Great picture Loon. I worked outside until two o'clock an it rained the majority of the time, took two loads of pine to the wood dump.

zap

Great pictures again Loon. With the wood in the spreader do you turn it on and stack it that way. ;-)

zap

Some nice weather moving in, they say it will last two weeks.

zap

zapny said:
Some nice weather moving in, they say it will last two weeks.

zap
im looking forward to that weather. looks like its going to be perfect for our hiking trip. we dodged a bullet with all the stinking rain we've been having. looks like it will be a good weekend.

That is one beautiful Fall scene.

Nice and close to the wood stacks there.

loon said:
Me and Emma are hauling up some more Locust today ;-)

DSC09810-2.jpg

Chuckling @ the foreman checking to make sure the chain has the right hook up.................great picture

Status
Not open for further replies.