Today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hear ya zap as we got rained out today %-P pretty much just hung around in the garage...

loon

DSC09747.jpg

Looks like a new garage, how old is it? You have to love the dogs, made for the camera plus great friends.

Zap

built 3 years ago but its still a work in progress.. nothing around here gets done too quick :cheese:

got pics of the thing growing up zap, just cant find them on this pute crap right now? :)

loon

did a little splitting today with the maple we got a couple weeks ago ;-)

Emma is behind the splitter somewhere? :)

loon

DSC09787.jpg

[quote author="loon" date="1300074640"]did a little splitting today with the maple we got a couple weeks ago ;-)

Emma is behind the splitter somewhere? :)

loon

Looks good Loon, looks like this week will be a week we lose more snow. How do you keep the dogs clean?

Zap

calling sunny and mild here this week zap..

and we cant keep them clean at all %-P but thats fine ;-)

loon

loon said:
i hear ya zap as we got rained out today %-P pretty much just hung around in the garage...

loon

Huh . . . thought for sure I was going to get a pic of you and Murph just sitting in the garage with a couple of beers near to hand . . . er . . . near to paw.

thats Emma jake, Murphy was in the house grabbing us a couple :cheese:

will see what i can come up with friday night? ;-)

loon

Is that an Old Milwaukee Emma has?

Zap

calling for another nice day over here zap ;-) think i might get the big saws out and play with these guys... you heading out?

DSC09426.jpg

Looks like a plan to me, Loon what size bar a you running? Not much going on here other than I think I'll bring a trailer load of white ash to my neighbor.

Zap

Looks good loon, I wish the ground around here looked like that.

Zap

Must be nice Loon, pop a cold one and let the dogs drive. What type of wood are you hauling?

Zap

loon said:
it was a fun day zap ;-) cool/windy but nice and sunny.. and pretty much all elm.

loon

I hear that elm can be a bastard to split, looks like next weekend I'll try getting back in. We still have over a foot of snow in certain places.

Zap

dont forget the camera eh! elm is the main wood i deal with here and learnt real quick not to fight with it on the splitter..

very frustrating %-P but if ya just flip it over and follow the same split its fine :coolsmile:

loon

nice sunny day again but pretty cold and windy. so went into the woods and played with some deadfall :)

DSC09921.jpg

loon

loon said:
beauty day today.. let the dogs take me for a drive before we got hauling :)

DSC09888-1.jpg

DSC09907.jpg

loon

Just picturing you hanging out in the back of the pick up while Murphy and Emma drive you to the woodlot brought a smile to my face . . . as always I love the pics . . . still wondering about any place that allows dogs to drive cars though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.