Todays Cherry with Pictures.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Just some pictures of a cherry I bucked up today.

zap

Attachments

• 100_0371.jpg
    100_0371.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 457
  • 100_0372.jpg
    100_0372.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 450
  • 100_0373.jpg
    100_0373.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 440
  • 100_0374.jpg
    100_0374.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 446
While I am glad the snow and ice melted enough that a sledge freed my rounds for splitting this weekend, I miss the snow. Send some down when you get a chance?

SolarAndWood said:
While I am glad the snow and ice melted enough that a sledge freed my rounds for splitting this weekend, I miss the snow. Send some down when you get a chance?

Will do, was that splitter yours in the picture it's a beast.

zap

My late FIL built it. It works like a champ, I really enjoy operating it and it has significantly improved my productivity especially with the big stuff.

You are very fortunate to have access to so much quality firewood! I like to burn cherry and find it has a real nice scent too.. If I had access like you do I'd be out there too... As usual great pics too!

Ray

Those trees are lying horizontally "perfect" for you to go up to and "slice and dice" 'em into rounds; how thoughtful of them!

PA. Woodsman said:
Those trees are lying horizontally "perfect" for you to go up to and "slice and dice" 'em into rounds; how thoughtful of them!

I wish they would fall in a flat area instead of the side of hill!

Zap

zapny said:
PA. Woodsman said:

I wish they would fall in a flat area instead of the side of hill!

Zap
You don't like to roll rounds uphill ?

Status
Not open for further replies.