Todays Haul/Sugar Maple

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
My wife brought the truck back in, it took two loads thrown in to fill the truck. I went back up and grabbed another load to bring back home then stacked that load of sugar maple. I still have another two loads to bring out.

Picture 100_1319 is the first load, 100_1320 is the second load then the pictures of the truck after each load. The last two are the load I brought out and the stacking.

zap

Attachments

• 100_1319.jpg
    100_1319.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 218
  • 100_1320.jpg
    100_1320.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 205
  • 100_1321.jpg
    100_1321.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 216
  • 100_1322.jpg
    100_1322.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 205
  • 100_1323.jpg
    100_1323.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 208
  • 100_1324.jpg
    100_1324.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 232
ggans said:
Always good to bring home wood.

Yes and I like it better when it's sugar maple or beech.

zap

zapny said:
My wife brought the truck back in, it took two loads thrown in to fill the truck. I went back up and grabbed another load to bring back home then stacked that load of sugar maple. I still have another two loads to bring out.

Picture 100_1319 is the first load, 100_1320 is the second load then the pictures of the truck after each load. The last two are the load I brought out and the stacking.

zap

Very Nice!

The lighting in the shot of your stacks is great.

smokinjay said:
zapny said:

zap

Very Nice!

Stacking the rest on Wednesday, then Thursday I'll pull down the dead tree plus grab another load of sugar maple.

zap

zapny said:
smokinjay said:
zapny said:

zap

Very Nice!

Stacking the rest on Wednesday, then Thursday I'll pull down the dead tree plus grab another load of sugar maple.

zap
Are you talking about the tree in the other thread? and if so how you going to do it?

smokinjay said:
zapny said:
smokinjay said:
zapny said:

zap

Very Nice!

zap
Are you talking about the tree in the other thread? and if so how you going to do it?

This one, https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/57706/

The one that was dead without bark in the other thread, we will take the truck plus the rhino back in then pull it down with chains with the green truck.

zap

zapny said:
smokinjay said:
zapny said:
smokinjay said:
zapny said:

zap

Very Nice!

zap

The one that was dead without bark in the other thread, we will take the truck plus the rhino back in then pull it down with chains with the green truck.

zap

Cool that is the ugliest hang I have seen in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.